GDPR Information duty
GDPR information duty
Administrator of your data
Your data is managed by TB Hydro Sp. z o.o., ul. Czernika 4, 60-194 Poznań
Access to your data
Source of your data
We received your data from you during our first contact. We don’t get personal data in any other way.
Reasons of data processing
We process your data, because of agreement between us and you, your company or your employee. We use those data to:
- handle questions, which you asked us,
- contact with you in order to provide you agreed service.
We are obliged by law to process your data for tax and accounting purposes.
Additionally, we process your data in order to:
- analyze your activity on our website,
- send you information about our offer and events we participate,
- contact for marketing purposes through communication channels you provided us, like e-mail or phone number,
- statistical analysis,
- save data for archival purposes and for law obliged reasons.
If you agreed to we save your data in cookie files.
You can withdraw agreement to process your data any time, by sending us e-mail to email@example.com .
We will process your data as long as we have your agreement.
What are your rights?
GDPR give you rights to:
- view your data,
- correct the incorrect data,
- demand of deleting data,
- raise objections to the processing of data
If you raise demand of deleting your data, we will delete those if your data are not longer necessary to fulfill goal, for which we saved them.
You have right to lodge a complaint about processing of your data by us to President of the office of Personal Data Protection (address: Urząd Ochrony Danych Osobowych, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa).
Sharing of your personal data
Your personal data are shared across companies in TB Hydro group, in order to fulfil offers and contracts with you.
On our website we share your data to get statistics about web survey. In this case we can share your IP address to Google LLC.
How long are we processing your data?
We process your data as long as we have agreement with you and in some cases even after expiration of agreement like:
- pursuing claims concerning our contract,
- our obligations against the law and taxes,
- prevention of fraud and fraud,
- statistical and archival,
maximum for 40 years after agreement expiration.
Sharing your data to non-EU countries.
We share your data to non-EU countries:
Google LLC based on appropriate legal safeguards, which are standard clauses of personal data protection, approved by the European Commission,
Automation of data processing
Your data will be processed automatically for statistical purposes. This will not cause any consequences for you.